Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Striped-Strapless No-Sew T-shirt, DIY

#RePost

I Have been trying to come up with different no sew t shirts in different styles, and while I was experimenting on a No sew skirt out of a tee shirt this weekend, 
I came up with this cute no sew strapless shirt. 
I used Tulip Neon Fabric Spays to help me create a beautiful stripped pattern. 
You could wear this with your favorite jeans, shorts or even use it  as a beach cover up. 
The best part is there is no sewing involved.





Tutorial.
Things you need.
  1. T-Shirt *I used a XL mens Tee
  2. Scissors
  3. Tape
  4. Tulip Fabric Spray Paint
  5. Garbage bag
  •  Fold your shirt in half and use your tape to tape across your shirt
  •   Cut right above the tape,*the tape helps me cut a straight line.
  •  Cut open where the sleeves are at the seams
  •  Place a garbage bag in between your shirt so the paint does not seep through.
  •  Tape off the shirt. 
  • I did smaller stripes at the top and gradually made them bigger at the bottom.
  • Now figure out the colors you want to use. I used Yellow, Orange and Pink.
  •  Spray the shirt
  • Let dry for 4-6 hours
  •  Remove the tape
  •  Tie the top set of ties
  • Tie  the second set of ties.

Your shirt will have a U shaped  draped opening in the back.
 You can always stitch up the u shape if you would like.
 Front


Now you have a strapless shirt for summer.
I hope you have a wonderful Monday.
For more No sew Tee shirts ideas, check out 


I also  just created a Snap Chat. 
You can find me @
Wobisobi.

Lots of Love,
Anne


1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Don't wear the same old boring white shirt everywhere. Designer shirts have taken off in the last few years and can make any man stand out and look great.
    see more details: neapolitan style

    your regards
    Shopno Kumari

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!