Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Triangle, Stripe Shirt. DIY

I wanted to make a design on a shirt leftover shirt that I had from another project and
 I love triangles so this is what I came up with.





 Tutorial
Things You Need

  1. Brush
  2. Fabric Paint Gold( Michaels), Neon Pink(Wal-Mart)
  3. Tape ~1 inch painters tape would work perfect.~
  4. Brush
  5. Scissors
  6. Shirt
Cut the collar out of your shirt.


 Tape off your triangle.
 Pick your colors.
I like pink and gold
 Paint your stripes
I painted 2 coats.
Finished
This shirt, me, Hannah and Sam had an unforgettable day at Walt Disney World!

More about Sailor Sam at Disney Later.
Happy Sunday!!
Lots of <3,
Anne

5 comments:

  1. me encanta!!
    muchas gracias por el tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wide shoulders, so I'm gonna try this flipping the triangle upside down.
    I'll let y'all know...

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!