Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tickled Pink







 Denim jacket and silk skirt ~Express, Pink T-shirt, purse and pearls~Target, Bracelets~ a mix of mine and Charlotte Russe, Shoes~ Antonio Melani

Sometimes, it just doesn't feel like there is enough time in the day to get all of the things that I want to get accomplished.   I have so much going on inside my head that even the best multitasker would need a creative helper. Even with all this craziness I have never felt so happy,
 finally having a vision and somewhat of a plan makes me feel like
 I am back on the path that I detoured off of 25 years ago.
 Here's to surprising detours.

I hope your Tuesday is beautiful!
 Lots of <3
Anne


5 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! It looks so weightless and feminine! :)
    xx Nina Mia
    http://nina-mia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing, I love it :).
    Thank you so much for the B-day wishes :), you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!