Put a little Sparkle on a plain top.
Well, because don't you love just a little glimmer.
So easy to do with some help from Plaid Iron on Sequins.
Seriously, I did this in 5 minutes.
I purchased this top from Charlotte Russe for $10.00, on sale,
Why I have never seen this amazing product before, is beyond me.
Talk about easy.
Plus Plaid.com has such a great site for ideas, crafting and tutorials.
I was on there for hours, getting great ideas for Spring.
Now let's sparkle something.
Things you need
- Iron On Sequins From Plaid
- Shirt, you want to spice up.
- Set your iron on low~ without steam~ or better yet empty the water out of your iron.
- Figure out what you what to trim with the sequins.
- I laid the the sequins down , and ironed in 3 inch sections, all the way around the collar.
A super easy and fast way to spice a shirt.
Now what to wear it with.
along with lots of other fun stuff to craft with.
In fact, Plaid has sent me lots of things to try for the first time,
so I hope you come back to see what I create.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Lots of <3