Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, March 19, 2012

Glitter your Keys

I saw this on Pinterest HERE, and I knew I had to try it.
Not only is this a great way to distinguish different keys,
 it makes me SMILE.
 and SMILING is always good.:)

Things you need.

 Put the nail polish wherever you would like on your key. 
 I did the little indention in the middle.
 Sprinkle with glitter
Let dry.
Repeat on the other side
Seal with  clear Nail Polish.
Let dry an hour or so.

Now your Keys Sparkle.
Have a beautiful Monday!
Lots of <3,


  1. So much fun!!! I love this and will be doing it tonight. Thanks for keeping it glittery over here.

  2. Well, I see this has been posted for awhile but I just found it so please allow me to ask, "How well has this held up for you?"

    1. They look exactly the same as they did when I first made them.. I will post a picture for you.. :)


I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!