Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, November 21, 2011

Project Re-Style #45 Pom Pom Scarf

Happy Monday Everyone.! 
I hope that all of you in the States are enjoying the beginning of Thanksgiving week.  I, for one,have tons to do, but I am looking forward to this day off  to get everything in order. I have so much to be thankful for that I could never cover it all in one post.
Let's just say I am thankful for everything.!!

I did a really simple Re-Style project for this week,
A quick and easy Pom Pom scarf, made from a Black T Shirt,
( a mess up from another project.)
 Inspiration.
Blake Lively
in a Tory Burch Scarf.
 Make it.


 Tutorial
Things You Need
  1. Shirt
  2. Pom Pom trim
  3. Sewing machine or you could hand stitch it.
  4. Scissors

  Lay your shirt down flat and cut it straight across.
Make the scarf as wide as you want.
 I wanted two scarves, so I cut two strips.


 Number 1 Scarf~

Cut open one side of the shirt, to make one long Strip.
Stitch the pom pom trim around 3 sides  of the strip. I left the seam at the bottom of the shirt without pom poms.





Number 2 Scarf ~
I cut open the other scarf the same way.
this one, I only sewed  the pom pom trim on each end.




2  scarves~ many looks

Easy and inexpensive.

45 down 7 to go
Click on the picture above
for all the details about
Project Re-Style
Have a Super Day.
I am wishing you a wonderful,
and hopefully a relaxing,
Thanksgiving Week!!
Lots of <3,
Anne
Linking to
Etcetorize

13 comments:

  1. Love that trim! Only 7 more to go?!?!? What will you do with your Mondays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and sew easy to do. I gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pompom scarf. I will be looking at t-shirts in a whole new way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I'll definitely try it! :)


    http://nina-mia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all over this one! It's FABULOUS and what a great gift idea!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh em geeeze! so great! i can't believe you only have 7 to go!!! you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. Love the reuse of the t-shirt - no waste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get the trim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this trim at Hobby Lobby, 6 dollars for 2 yards.

      Delete
  9. great idea... i have been thinking of repurposing some clothes like this and this id perfect.... have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!