Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, November 14, 2011

Project Re-Style # 44 Re-Style your earrings

Do  you have that one pair of hoop earrings  that are past their prime, or are starting to turn a weird,  color?   I did, so I decided to change them into something else.
Welcome everyone,
to Re-Style week number #44.
 The other day, I saw some earrings just like this at Charlotte Russe.
Making these took me about 15 minutes and if you have chain already~ Free is  the name of the game, if you don't, it will cost you about $3.21 for the chain.


Tutorial
Things you need


 Use your pliers and make two lengths of chain ~ My chain was 5 inches for each earring.

 weave the chain onto you earring.



 and now do the other one.
Then, guess what?  you are all done!

See, a 15 minute Re-Style.
Yay!!
I love easy and 
of course recycling
something old into
something new.
;)



44 down 8 to go
 Click on the picture above 
for all the details 
about Project Re-Style.

Have a wonderful
Monday.
Lots of <3
Anne

6 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!