Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Charm Bracelet Re-Post.


I guest posted this on Jill's awesome blog 
Creating my way to Success, in early October.
I was just thinking these would make great gifts for Christmas, especially if you find a charm for the person, that has a special meaning.
Personal for pennies.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend. I am!
Work is keeping me away from blogging for a few days but I promise I will be back soon with new, easy, DIY and some fun Re-Styles.
Lots of <3,
Anne
Tutorial


Things You Need


1. Cute buttons
2. Braiding cords
3. Charms
4.Scissors
5. Pliers
6.Glue
7 Jump Ring ( not shown)


Lets make some cute Gifts:)

Measure one piece of cording 56 inches long.
Fold that piece in half,

Thread one side of the cording through the button of your choice.
 Bring the button to the middle( you should now have four pieces)
 Tie a knot to secure the button
 Tie four  more knots


Tie your last knot just big enough to put your button through.
  With pliers add a jump ring to your charm
then add that charm anywhere on your bracelet, between two of the cords.
I place a little glue on the knot at  the end, to ensure that it doesn't fray.
 And that is all there is to it.
Super cute as gifts,
or to keep them for yourself and have your very own
Charm Party.
:)




10 comments:

  1. These are very cute Anne, my fave is the one with the Tour Eiffel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey where did you get your braiding cord? I didn't see that kind at MIchael's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! LOVE looking at all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, this is a fun idea!! i needed something for my daughter's friends...teachers, maybe?? i can finally use up those materials and charms i keep collecting!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anne, i got one made up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice and cute! But may i know from where did u get those braiding cords? and it would be great if u tell me the brand for the braiding cords. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another idea you could use, instead of a button, is to put a bead on the end. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!