Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, December 2, 2018

The 12 Days Of Christmas Crafting: Day 2; Retro, Flannel Garland.


And  On the Second Day of Christmas Crafting 
We made  Reto, Flannel Garland.

 A fun and inexpensive way to add a little color to any Christmas tree or mantel.
 I think the total cost was about $3.00.
This would have been a great craft for me when I was young.
There is  also a Video Link at the end of this Post.




 Things you need.


  •  Flannel, different colors  I bought 1 yard of each color just for extra  and it was 60% off at Joann's
  •  30 Strips of Flannel-  1 inch by 5 inches
  •  30 Strips of Flannel-  1/2 inch by 5 inches
  •  Scissors
  • Jute: 3 Feet Long.(One Yard)

  •  Cut your Strips 
  • 30 strips 1/2 inch wide 5 inches long
  • 30 Strips 1 inch wide 5 inches long.
  • Cut a piece of Jute One Yard.

  •  Tie a Slip Knot on each end.
  • Dab a little glue on the knot if you desire



  •  Tie the flannel on the jute using a Larks head knot
  • Fold the flannel in half and wrap the loop over the rope 
  • Take the tales of the flannel put though the loop tighten



  •  Trim the ends into points


That's it! 
Decorate until your heart is content.

Love to you All!
XXOO
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!