Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Heart Cut-out Tee: Re-post

 I first saw this shirt on Pinterest "My Secret Addiction".
 I thought that it would make and easy do it yourself and it did.
Super easy, inexpensive  and cute, my favorite kind of DIY.


Inspriation 
Click "Read More" for the full tutorial.



Things you need
  •  Shirt 
  • Chalk 
  • Small Scissors


 
  •  Lay your shirt out flat and draw your heart

  • Now draw your little rays coming from it.
  • Do not make the rays too close to each other, you want a little space.
  • Small scissors worked better for me. 
  • Cut all around your heart

  •  This is what it looks like with no shirt under it. 
  • The best part is you can put  any color you want under it to change the look.
 Here it is with  yellow

Black.
Red and pink would look amazing too.
Have fun making it.
Lots of <3
Anne

7 comments:

  1. I really love it!!.. Thanks a lot. I will make one for my daughter and one for me... Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice project indeed. Very sweet. Although I might do it in a different color ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I hope that soon there will be more such posts.
    ctnbee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome designed for me to have a web site, ์นด์ง€๋…ธ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ

    which is helpful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin ์˜จ๋ผ์ธ์นด์ง€๋…ธ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having troubles with
    your RSS. I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues?
    Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    ํ† ํ† 
    ๋จนํŠ€๊ฒ€์ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a
    totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!
    ์Šคํฌ์ธ ์ค‘๊ณ„
    ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ
    ํ† ํ† 

    ReplyDelete
  7. ์Šคํฌ์ธ ํ† ํ† 
    ์‚ฌ์„คํ† ํ† 

    Ahaa, its pleasant discussion concerning this post here
    at this webpage, I have read all that, so now
    me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!