Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Cutout Skull Tee DIY: RE-POST




Here is another Halloween Re-post. 
This is one of my very first DIY's and my Favorite.
I have often thought it would be great to recreate this DIY
 and who knows maybe I will.
 
 Originally posted 10-10-2011
 WOW! that's Crazy.
 




 



Things You Need
  • 1. T- shirt
  • 2. Scissors
  • 3.Chalk
  • 4. Skull cut out
  • 5.Ruler

  • I decided to draw my own skull.
  • Cut it out
 
 
 
 
 

  • Cut off the Collar of the tee.






  • Trace the skull onto the  shirt with chalk ,
  • Using the ruler, make lines about 1/2 of an inch apart.

  •  Cut where you drew the lines.
  • Make sure you do not cut the eyes and the nose.
  • Then stretch the shirt out a little, to curl your cuts.
Grey


Black
Mix it up with a different color tank top, to change the look.
I was thinking of some other shapes that you could do~
like Pumpkins, Frankenstein,and maybe a Bat.


I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
XXOOO
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!