Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

No Sew,One Shoulder, Side Tied Shirt;DIY

 Say the title of this post three times fast.

 I was in the middle of working on a different project when I had someone ask me about another  shirt I had made a year ago and they could not find a tutorial on it. When I  went to look for the tutorial for them  I realized that I had not made one. What the heck ...
Then I realized It was Right when my Grandmother had passed away and I am sure my mind was a little crazy at the time. I really  wanted to post a tutorial on it  so I  quickly re-made the shirt. and wrote up this tutorial
 This shirt would be really cute with jeans or shorts or even paired with a cute skirt.
The best thing about this shirt is it is completely adjustable. You can make it as tight or as loose as you want.


So sorry it took me a year to accomplish this :/

Things You Need

  •  Shirt 
  • Scissors 
  • Chalk

  •      Draw a chalk line from under the armpit to the top of the opposite Shoulder.
  •     Another chalk line from under the arm pit in a arch to the bottom corner. **sort of like the shape of your body.
  • Cut 6 lines to the arch 
  •  The Last cut make into a small triangle.



  •  Cut apart the side cuts.

  •  Tie the sides ties together. adjust as needed.




New Shirt
Video HERE

Love you all!
XXOO
Anne

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see this one!! I love this shirt and can't wait to make it!! XO Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thank you So much !!!!I would love to see.

      Delete
  2. I love this! Been planning to upcycle/refashion the tons of clothes I never use. This will be my first As I grow confidence I hope to use the paints I have and my sewing machine You are in inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!