Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, July 16, 2018

Criss Crossed, Ladder Back Tee DIY.






To be completely honest I have about 5 tee's I  have done That I  have not written one tutorial.     I am terrible at multitasking lately. I sit down to write them and I get all antsy and I end up  getting up doing something else. I have no clue what is wrong with me, anyone else feeling discombobulated lately.?   As  I type this I feel like I don't want really want to sit here,  I do have two loads of laundry going and my dish washer is cleaning my dishes.....   so I am doing something kind of.     If I could just finish this one post  it might  propel the others in getting finished. What  I really want to do is to  go work out because all of this is  stressing me out.   Annnyyy wayyyy.   I hope you guys enjoy this Tee it was really fun to create. Bare with me while I defrag. 



Things you need
  • Tee Shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk


  • Draw with chalk:   Front.
  • Back



  • Cut where the chalk lines are.


  • Fold the shirt in half , 
  • Draw a line making a slight half circle.


  • Cut on the chalk line.

  • Take the shirt and fold the back of the shirt  in half
  • Draw 9 lines slightly downward.


  • Cut on the lines






  • Stretch out the cuts

  • Take the top two strips and fold them over the collar.


  • Pull down and twist one time (the twist is optional)

  • Take the next two strips weave them though the first two and pull down, twist once.


  • The next two strips weave though and pull down and twist once.




  • There will be two left. take the next strip,  pull it through.
  •  Twist

  • Cut the last strips in the middle


  • Tie each side together


  • Trim the excess

  • Cut a small triangle in the front of the shirt








Omg! I finished 
Now I am going to work out !
Love you guys. 
Thanks for always being so supportive and loving.
XXOO
Anne





1 comment:

  1. We are the professional Outlook support team. The preface of Outlook Support Number 1-800-565-7782 has been totally changed the internet experience of the user by providing them a new look of Email service. It is free of a cost email client that is giving a tough competition to Mozilla Thunderbird and other email clients.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!