Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, March 23, 2018

Re-Post:Multi-tied Back Tee.DIY


I was Scrolling through Pinterest and  I came across one of my favorite No sew tees. 
I am thinking I might have to re-create this somehow.



Original Post was August 2017.

Tied back tees are all the rage this summer. I mean I  don't think I have walked passed a window of a clothing store that was not displaying at least ten of them.
What I liked best about this shirt was  how easy it was to create.  This one is similar to the cut out shoulder tee,  HERE,  and my brain was spinning with ideas on how to expand on it.  I was originally  going to make this a little differently but I really liked how it turned out.
Happy Accidents are my favorite.
Another plus... this shirt  is totally adjustable. You can tie it tight or loose, which makes it fit YOUR body shape.
 Oh,... and can we talk about this bag?  This bag was something I found at Target while shopping with my Mom. It is suppose to be a Beach bag but I am seriously thinking about making it my Late summer, all around bag. I mean look at it, I could fit one of those tiny houses from HGTV in it. Anyway That bag is a whole other blog post. If you want to know how easy it is to make this shirt just click below.




Things You Need


  • Tee Shirt *Mine was a Men's Small. (I am 5'7" Weight 133 lbs)
  • Scissors
  • Chalk
  • Ruler
  • Cut off the collar
  • Fold the shirt in half

  • Mark 5 dots on the back part of the shirt
  • I marked mine about 4 inches apart.
  • Cut a triangle  between each dot.

  • Tie the points together.

  • Fini

  • From the front, it is just a simple tee.





  • But the back has a different story.





I hope you all have a beautiful day!
Lots of <3,
Anne

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how you transform ordinary t-shirts into stylish creations! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the re-post. Last week I was looking through a few of the "transforming t-shirts" books I have, and this is motivation to get moving and actually do a project. I dislike high necks and oversized, baggy tees, so this would do the trick. Love and appreciate all your posts! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re a genius! Love your content. Please continue!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!