Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Shoulder Tied Tee- Shirt, DIY



 Make this easy T-Shirt with a pair of Scissors.

Tutorial
Things You Need.
 T-Shirt
Scissors

Here is a 
 VIDEO
 Cut off the collar.
Fold the shirt in half. 
Mark the shoulder of the shirt with chalk.
 Cut the shirt.
 Tie each of the of the points together.
 With that you are done.
This shirt is totally adjustable and works with all size t- shirts.

Her is a video for all of you Visual people Like me.








Have a Beautiful Night!
Lots of <3,
Anne

For more of my DIY 
Instagram 
Snap Chat
@WobiSobi

4 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday,
    I love the edgy look of this tee, but I wonder how hard was it to get the tied "points" to look so neat? Any tricks to this?
    Thanks,
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane.
      No not at all, I just tied them into a knot there is my video you can watch if that would help.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FkIySkspYI
      Have a beautiful day.
      Anne

      Delete
  2. Hello WobiSobi, loved the fact that I do not have to sew even though I do own a sewing machine. I have a few questions:
    What type of Tshirt? Hanes?
    What size?
    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Shirilyn:)
      I buy Hanes, Comfort blend for my projects.
      The t-shirt size was a men's Medium.
      Thank you so much.XXOO Have a beautiful day!

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!