Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

6 Easy, Summer Dress DIY's.

Hey Everyone.
 I thought  that I would compile a little group of  summer dresses
 I  made out of T-Shirts, Scarfs, and one I just added some color to,
 perfect for a summer day.

Here are 6 of my Summer Dress Tutorials.
Enjoy!
Click Read more for the tutorials
 and the Links are below each picture.












Love and Light to you all.
Anne

For more of my DIY visit my
Instagram
 for my everyday  adventure I just made a Snap Chat
@Wobisobi

2 comments:

  1. Stunning party dresses! All these photographs are pretty and memories are just precious. I wish I could find such beautiful outfit for my upcoming prom party. Planning to buy a floral dress as my party will be held at one of summer party venues in Los Angeles. Hoping to have a great experience there.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!