Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Glitter Heels; DIY





These Glitter heels are so easy to create. Not only does it take very little time, it is something you can do to spice up an old pair of shoes you are tired with. I did a re-style about 4 years ago with a pair of heels I thought were ruined using this same technique. 
They turned from trash to treasure with just a little glue and glitter.
 Click HERE    to see that DIY
I am loving the new chunky heel trend.  Comfy and cute. 
 I thought, why not spice up just a plain pair doing the same thing? 
I am currently working on a pair of black ones using some crystals and glitter. 

That DIY is coming soon.
Click read more for the full tutorial on the tan glitter shoes


Things You Need.


  •  Mix up a little glue and glitter in a small container.

  •  Paint it over the part of the shoe you want to glitter.


  • Sprinkle the glitter all over the glue.


  • Let dry
  • Repeat the steps until the desired look * I do at least two to three coats of glitter and glue.
  • Seal the glitter with a final coat of glue.
  • Let dry 48 hour before wearing.





 Check out my Video Tutorial for this 
Drab to Fab in no time.
Have a Beautiful Day!
XXOO


4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love glittery anything! Question....does any of the glitter come off while walking, etc or does it stick very well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some glitter may come off but if you seal the glitter with a final coat of glue the glitter will stay on.
      Hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. Your creativity is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!