Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, March 3, 2017

Cut Out, Ladder Shirt; DIY




 Inspiration:
Noun   1. An inspiring or animating action or influence:  2. Something inspired, as an idea:  
 3. A result of inspired activity.
 
Motivation and inspiration comes from all kinds of places. I quite often grab my inspiration from someone walking down the street or a window I walk past.  Sometimes my inspiration comes from a conversation or a view out the window when I am  driving. This particular shirt was something I saw on, Pinterest. Pinterest is a place I often go to when I am feeling uninspired,  and it never fails to spark my inspiration.
What Inspires You?



 Things You Need.

  •  Shirt
  • Chalk
  • Scissors
  •  Put on the shirt 
  •  Mark with chalk how far you would like it to go down.


  •  Map out the ladder stripes.
  • I colored the parts that I did not want to cut.
  •   Cut out the shirt.

 No- Sew Is my Favorite.
Have a beautiful Weekend.
XXOO
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Simply WOW!What a great idea cutting out the shirt. You just gace me some fresh ideas for my creations. Thank you.
    Fabian

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!