I really loved the look of causal plaid with Gold Glitter,
I saw this sequin plaid shirt on Pinterest and I could not wait to recreate my own version.
Below is my inspiration.
Things you Need
- Plaid Shirt
- Tulip Gold Glitter Fabric Paint
- Tulip Gold Glitter
- Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond Glue
- Lay out the shirt face down and put a piece of cardboard, or some aluminum foil or wax paper in between the shirt.
- This keeps it from bleeding to the other side.
- Squirt out the Fashion Glitter Glue on the top panel of the shirt.
Brush it out so that it is even all over the panel.
cover with Tulip Glitter
- Tape off the shirt.
- Take the Tulip Soft Glitter paint.
- Paint around the edges.
- Paint over the first glitter layer.
- *Layering is the key to this.
- Sprinkle more Glitter on the wet paint. Let that set up about an hour.
- Repeat this step as many times as you want, to get it to the desired look you want.
- Once you have the desired look you want, put a thin layer of glue on top of the glitter.
- This acts as a seal to keep all of your glitter from coming off.
- Remove the tape.
- Let that dry 24 hours.
- Wait 48 to 72 hours before you wash.
- Wash it wash in cold water and hang dry.
- * Glitter will shed a little but that is normal.
Front... Plain Plaid
I love how it turned out.
If you have any questions please Email me at
Have a Wonderful Tuesday.
Lots of <3,
For more of my DIY Join me on