Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Leopard, Heart Flats: DIY.

I saw these beautiful Christian Louboutin heart flats( picture below) and thought 

I would love a pair of these but the $695.00 price tag was just a little steep for me.
Why not create something similar for way less.?
Even though the white and red look stunning, leopard and black is more my style.
You could do any color combination I think a red heart on the leopard shoe would have been pretty.
 These shoes took about one hour to make and they wore perfectly. 









I hope you guys enjoy this super easy DIY, 
and I do mean easy.
 
Things You Need.

  1.  Leather
  2. Shoes
  3. Scissors
  4. Alleene's Ultimate Glue
 Fold the leather in half and draw a half heart 
with a piece of chalk or a pencil. I eyeballed the size I wanted the heart to be.
Cut out the heart.
 Use the first heart as a template for the second heart.

 Place glue on the back of the heart spread it out in a thin layer, close to the edge.
 Place the heart on the top of your shoe. Press down to assure a good bond.
 Let the shoes set up for about 24 hours just to be safe.

 Wear with your favorite outfit.
I hope your Day is Wonderful and Creative.
Lots of Love,
Anne

 

Paleo/low carb Weight Loss update.





 Kevin and I went on a wonderful vacation to Georgia Last week
 and believe me it was a wonderful change of pace.  I really needed to have a slow paced, 
no planned  kind of week. We were successful in all of those things,
 I only wish I could have made it longer or maybe  a more permanent place for me.
I am still working on my Low Carb Way of Living,  holding at 134 lbs for the time being. I have a few pounds to go  but my body is doing  what it is doing and I am just letting it do it's thing.  I think the key to all of the is consistency and not giving up, 
 it took me about 10 years to get to where I was 6 months ago,
 it will take at least a year to get to the place I want to be. If you are looking for  quick weight loss this is not for you, especially if you do not exercise at least a couple of times a week, which I do not.
I WILL get the  place I have in my mind.
 I just need to keep on track, research new recipes, 
add in a couple of days of exercise and keep going.

 For more of a Daily Dose
Add me on your 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I like your version better than the inspiration. Pinning this to try when I find the right pair of shoes. Thanks for sharing this with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I would love to see if you make some!XXOO

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!