Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Holiday Mixup Glitter Tee

 Do you ever want to mash mix up your holidays when crafting? Well I do and I have a friend who suggested  we mix up Halloween and Christmas and make a sweatshirt out of it.
Here is what we came up with.
Things You Need.

  1.  Sweatshirt
  2. Stencil
  3. Knife
  4. Contact paper
  5. Scissors
  6. Fabric Glitter Glue * Aleene's
  7. Glitter
  8. Tulip Fabric Paint
  9. Cutting board
  10. Pencil

 Print and Cut out the two stencils.
I did a Skull eating a candy cane.
 Lay the stencils  on the "paper side" of the contact paper and trace.
 Cut out with your knife.
 Peel and stick the stencil to the Sweatshirt.
Smooth down the edges.

 Put some paint on a paper plate
 Paint the stencil, then sprinkle with glitter.
*For extra sparkle go over the paint with fabric glitter glue, and sprinkle with glitter.

 For the red candy cane spread some glue.
 Sprinkle with red glitter.
 Let dry for about 2 hours.
Peel off the stencil touch up any places you want more glitter.
Wait 48 hours before you wash. When you do wash wash in cold and hang dry.

I cut the collar and the sleeves off, but you can leave it plain if you want.
The best of both Holidays.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! 
I have so much to be thankful for.
I wish you all lots of love with your  Family and Friends!
Every moment you can spend with your family is a blessing.
I am so excited gather around the table with all of  them and laugh,
 just having them all  in the same space is a treat for me.

XXOO
Anne

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first thing I have ever seen you do that is terrible, it looks like blood coming out of the sculls head, so sorry about my honesty, you do such great transformations and I just do not like this.
    So sorry.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine for your thoughts, sorry you don't like it.:(

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!