Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Glitter Spiders, DIY

 I saw some glitter spiders the other day and thought how fun and easy they would be to make.


Tutorial 
Things you need.

  1. Fine Glitter * I used Martha Stewart ultra fine glitter.
  2. Plastic spiders
  3. Mod Podge HERE
  4. Brush
  5. Leather punch
  6. Alligator clasp* not shown. I got mine at Joann fabrics.
  7. Hot glue gun* also not shown.


#1 Coat your spiders in glue
#2 Put your spider on a clean sheet of paper and coat with glitter.  
When done pour the glitter back in the tube.
let dry about an hour Repeat step #2
 Let dry about 3 hours.
#3 put hot glue in the under belly of the spider
then add your alligator clasp to the glue, let dry.

 I made two gold spiders to put on my shoes and other fun places.



 Hat 

 Necklace
Boots



 On one of the spiders before I put glue and glitter on it, 
I used my leather hole punch and punched a hole in it's tail end.

Then I added a jump ring and put it on a chain.
I bet they would make great earrings too.


 There is no end where these beauty's could go.
A fun project do do with the children for Halloween.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. love the sparkle spiders! definitely will have to make a necklace. and a hat clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be making these! thanks! my two year old is trilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will be making these! thanks! my two year old is trilled!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!