Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, September 1, 2011

And The Winner is.........



 First of all, I want to thank you all for being so very patience.  Events have happened in our Family that are just to wonderful for words, thus explaining my absence from blogging.  

Thank you all so much for your support,and love..

I had my H pick the name, out of the 58 who entered. WOW 58!!!
Is the suspense killing you? It was killing me!! so without further adieu. 

I placed all the entry's in this basket..

 and had H pick one!!!


The winner is....



Sami, from the blog ~ Where the creek meets the lake~ Congratulations..  YAY!!!!!!!
Please email me your address and I will send you your bracelets.
Have a wonderful Night Everyone!!
<3
Anne




3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!