Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Creation.

Morning All!! 
  I am Sorry my Clothes post have been so few this week. We are on Spring break from school ,  the house is full and I have been off schedule.  I am hoping to put up a clothes post later today, fingers crossed.
I have about 5 things, I have made, waiting  in the wings.  One is the Heart Tassel Necklace and Earring set, and of course the tutorial will be at the end.
All of the pieces of this necklace I found  mixed in with my craft stuff, the chain, is just a chain I added the clap to.  The big  heart in the middle,  I found at Wal-Mart.  The little hearts attached to the tassels, I found cleaning out a change jar.   I could not for the life of me remember when or where I had gotten the little hearts from, had to go and ask H where they came from.  She so Kindly reminded me "Mooooooommmm, Don't you remember? You bought those a long time ago, because you thought they were pretty." Well no I don't remember, but I am glad I thought they were pretty enough to buy them.
If you have not entered into the Ring Give Away, 
it is at the top.  Just click the link and join in. 
Nothing required to enter.


Earring Tutorial

Things you need.






And that is it. 
All done!

See you soon ! 
Now I have to go find something Green to wear so I don't get pinched.
Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!


6 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!! =) Love the tassel earing so so much! You should be modeling them... ;) mwah!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings so much, really cool.
    Happy St. Patty Day :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! So modern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to restyle my closet. It's so bad its on life support.

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice. I hope you link back strictly for selfish purposes...lol...

    Love. Your. Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooove this :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!