Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Yarn Feathers, DIY


I have seen a few of these feather Tutorials on Pinterest. I was so fascinated by them  I had to make some of my very own.  I have been making them while we watch Blacklist, an old series, that we are so addicted to right now. I think  am going to incorporate them in my Spring garland,  but for now I am making pink,white and coral for Valentine's Day.




 Things You Need
  •  Yarn
  • Scissors
  •  Clip board




  • Cut a piece of Yarn 
  • Fold in half 
  • Clip on the clip board
  •  Cut several pieces of  Yarn about 8 inches.

  •  Tie on to the clipped yarn




  • Trim if needed


  • Tie until the end leaving about 3 inches at the bottom 
  • When the yarn drapes down it will naturally make a point.



See Super Easy. 
You can layer them for a fuller effect.
The Pom Pom Swag in the photo above will be the next tutorial.
Lots of Love.
XXOO
Anne

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!