Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, June 9, 2018

5 Minute, Shoulder Cut-Out Tee.











 I Saw this Coca Cola shirt and instantly thought DIY. 
 I mean aren't cut up shirts all the rage right now.
So easy to do yourself.  Why not Save a few $$ and make it yourself.
XXOO
Anne


Things You Need


  • Shirt 
  • Scissors
  • Chalk

  •  Find the middle of the back of  the shirt,  right below the collar seam.
  • Draw a line with chalk around the collar to just a little past the middle front.

  • Cut where you marked
  • TIP:   *Cut as close as you can to the collar but don't cut the seam stitching.


  •  For a wider cutout, mark about two inches over and gradually taper to a point.
  • Do that for the Front and Back

  • On the other side of the collar I traced a triangle
  • Cut that out

  • Fold the shirt in half with the front of the shirt on the fold.

  •  Draw a line making a small curve upwards.
 
  • Cut the chalk line. 

I made a quick video for this shirt on my You Tube Channel.
Click the link.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your DIY shirts, they're so cute and easy! 💙💙💙

    My question is this though, I've made a few of them and every single time as soon as I wash it the cut hems roll up. Even ironing hasn't flattened them out. Is there a trick I'm missing or something I might be doing wrong? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, good morning, Sorry i have not been getting my notifications:(
      Are you using a a 100% cotton or a ploy /cotton blend. Poly cotton blends tend not to roll as much. but 100% cotton will roll unfortunately.
      Thanks so much for the question.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!