Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Crystal Intent Bracelet: DIY


"Blue Quartz Crystal is a soothing, stress- relief stone.
 It assists in the ability  to reach out to others Assuages fear.
 Calms the mind. Inspires hope."

I have been trying to come up with different ways I can incorporate crystals into my DIY jewelry.
This quick DIY will enable you to pick your favorite Crystal and incorporate it into a piece of wearable art designed specifically for the feelings your want to protect or enhance. I don't know why I am so obsessed with crystals lately but as I create things with them it just seems to make me feel calm and re- charged, something I desperately need given the year I have had. If your looking for a easy relaxing DIY tailored specifically to you, this is it.
 Love and Light to all of you..
XXOO!
Anne




Things you need


  • To Cleanse your crystals go HERE

  • Cut the leather 5 1/2 inches long.
  • Cut wire 9 inches for a Medium Stone. 8 inches for a small stone and 10 inches for a big stone.
  • Thread the wire through the hole of the crystal.
  • Wrap the wire around the stone and leather cord.



  • Tuck the ends of the wire behind the other wires.
  • Using the pliers Attach the leather end  crimp closures to each end.
  • With Pliers Attach one jump ring to one side.
  • Attach the clasp and jump ring to the other side.





Video Tutorial
HERE
Enjoy!

XXOO
Anne

3 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!