Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Crystal Heart Tee: DIY

 I just  love heart Tees, actually I love Heart anything.
Here is one I made that  was extremely easy. It was created by a homemade stencil, crystals and a little fabric glue just in time for Valentine's Day.


Things You Need

  •  Tee $3.00 Walmart
  • Aleenes super fabric adhesive 
  • Crystals  walmart $2.95 I used 4 packs size 20 and 11
  • Scissors  
  • Heart Stencil
  • Xacto knife
  • Chalk or fabric marker
  • Tweezers (optional)
  • Small wooden skewer (optional)

  •  Print out the heart stencil
  • Cut out the stencil with the xacto knife.
  • I cut the collar off the shirt because I wanted it to be off the shoulder. That is a personal preference.
  • Place a piece of card stock or cardboard between your shirt.

  • Trace the stencil

  • Start anywhere gluing the crystals down,following the stencil.
  • I used a small wooden skew and a pair of old tweezers which made it easier.

  • I used the size 11 Crystals to fill in smaller empty spots.





Let dry 24 to 48 hours before washing.  
Happy Valentines Day!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!