Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Butterfly Tee: DIY





 I saw this cute  shirt on Pinterest and I really thought it would be easy to recreate.
What a perfect shirt for a summer trip to the beach.
I named this a Butterfly Tee because that was the first thought 
that went through my head when I saw it.
No Sew, Tee shirt DIY, my favorite as always.


 Things You Need.
  • Tee Shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk
  •  Cut off the collar
  •  Draw a scoop line with the chalk 
  • Draw 5 straight lines across.
  •  Cut the lines.
  • Stretch them out
  •  Cut a small piece of shirt from the collar about 3 inches long.
  •  Wrap the 3 inch piece around the cut lines and tie a knot.
  •  Trim any excess


Pair with your favorite jeans or jean shorts.
Have a Beautiful Day. 
Video for this is
HERE
XXOO!
Anne

XXOO

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now I can make my new shirt! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love you neck design. Originality really stands out,to have the neck tied up that way.

    Fabian
    www.tshirtfabian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite, my favorite, definitely my favorite...You outdid yourself on this one Anne. Love your work and love you girl...keep moving forward sweet child you are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm looking at your T-shirt re-dos and I love it, I'm gonne my first one today. I wonder if you have any tricks to gather large, bulky T-shirts at the waist a little bit ?

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!