Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Felting Heart Tee: DIY




Hey everyone, I hope you all are  having a wonderful Valentine's Day week. I have been working on a few things, like putting a few finishing touches in office and trying to record a few makeup videos for those ladies 45 plus like me.  Let me just say recording a video with your face in the center of it is really intimidating and challenging.   I am going  to power through and  finish it because it is a challenge I  have made myself.  I am also working on dropping the last ten pounds that has been so hard for me to do over the last year with the help of  Skinny Shake. 
 It is a new year with all kinds of new possibilities. I am going to really stretch my self and do things that challenge me and push me to be a better me. What is your goal this year? Do you have any?
I never make New Years Resolutions because I  never keep them.  I am approaching it completely different this year, I am making small goals and so far it has been working
Goal #1 Make a new space just for me to create and film Videos in. 
Goal #2 Lose the last Ten (Working on)
Goal #3 De Clutter ( the biggest challenge)
Goal #4 More DIY's
Goal #5 Blogging Full time.
Goal #6 Learn  Something weekly that will challenge me.
Goal #7 Write everyday 3 things I am thankful for. Go back an re- read before bed.
Goal #8 Felting
I am sure as the year goes on I will be adding to this, but for now  this is it.

Valentine's Day can either be the best or the worst Holiday.
Spend that time loving yourself. Pamper yourself with a facial or a massage. Grab your best friend, Mom, or  cousin that is single and go see a movie.  Pop some corn and watch that movie only you like at home.  Make something. Cook your favorite meal and invite all your single Girlfriends over.
 I have to confess Valentine's Day has never really been my favorite Holiday for reasons of the past.
But I love the Idea of Valentine's Day. Pink Hearts, a wild romantic night, A beautiful dinner with someone. We make it what we want.
Just Loving  one another is what Valentine's day and everyday should be.

 Felting is a project that  I have been wanting to do for a long time.
I finally found all of the materials  to do this shirt at Hobby Lobby.
It really is easy and not very expensive.  I have used a regular t-shirt for this project but it really works well on sweaters. Be creative and make your own design. I thought pink hearts would be great for this Valentine's day. Click read more to see how you can create a cute shirt by felting.




Anne




 Things you need




  •  Cut the collar off


  •  Find the center of the shirt.


  •  Place the felting sponge in the middle of the shirt.


  • Unwind the roving




  •  Carefully and lightly  pull some of the roving from the end,  working with about 2 to 3 inches at a time.





  •  Shape the wool into a heart shape
  •  Using the pin carefully punch up and down.


  • Add wool as needed in small sections.

  •  Make as many hearts as you desire.
  • I made 3 which is my favorite number.

Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!