Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Velvet Ribbon, Side tied, Tee Shirt: Re-Post

I was just browsing through some of my older DIY's 
 and thought that this might be a great Re-post for a cute New Year's DIY. 
 This was an off the shoulder T-shirt that I dressed up by using some Red Velvet Ribbon.
I think Black velvet would be pretty too.


If you are wondering why I have been so DIY silent over the last couple of months it is
because I  have been taking a little break from my blog due to some family issues.
I am really hoping to get back to regular DIY blogging in January.
I hope all of you are well,
 and my wish for 2017 is that you all have a 
Happy and Wonderful New Year.
<3






Tutorial
Things you need.

  1. Ribbon. 5 ft
  2. Scissors
  3. Medium t-shirt * I used a men's medium Hanes T-shirt.*
  4. Large Safety pins
  5. Chalk
  6. Needle and  thread



 First draw on your shirt, with chalk, the pattern front and back.
 ( try the shirt on and mark on the shirt where you want to start)

Carefully cut on your chalk lines.



 Cut the top where the two seams meet, now you have two straps.  
You could stop here and just tie these two pieces together to make your shirt. or......


 Why not spice it up a little.
Cut about 2 1/2 feet of ribbon for the front 
and 2 1/2 feet of ribbon for the back.
 Cut off about 3 or 4 inches of the strap of the t-shirt, front and back.




Gather the strap up and with your safety pin, 
pin your ribbon to the shirt,
 Then try it on to see if it fits you.  
Make adjustments if needed.

 If everything is the way you want it, hand stitch the ribbon to the shirt.

 Tie it.
Now your shirt is now ready to hit the town.



Lots of <3,
Anne


7 comments:


  1. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.

    king t shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm linking to you, I hope you don't mind! this is an adorable idea!
    big sister t shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go and check your other posts. Can you make a t-shirt for me, please? I will write you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://wobisobi.blogspot.com/2016/09/dainty-velvet-chokers.html?showComment=1605195318419#c2989712014136130917

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is one of the best blog that I have ever seen so far Essay Help UK go here for details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to see a good article! 먹튀 검증 I want to share some good information! I come and go often~!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!