This is one of my all time favorite DIY's .
This Hot Pink Lip Sweatshirt is perfect for the month of October
which is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
I am re posting this DIY, because I am thinking
about re-doing it with a different color lip.
DO you have a special color lip you think would look good?
Leave a comment below.
Click Read More for the full tutorial.
- Lip Stencil
- Tulip Fabric Paint
- Tulip Sponge Pounces
- Cardboard or wax paper *for going in between the shirt*
- X-acto knife
- Hot pink Glitter
- Aleene's ok to wash Fabric Glue
- Lip I liked.
- I found this on the internet.
- Print it.
- Use the x-acto knife to cut out the stencil.
- Cut off the collar.
- Place the cardboard in between the shirt.
- Tape your stencil down.
- Pick the color paint you want.
- I picked the color Hot pink, and I put Tulip Fabric Paint. paint on a piece of wax paper.
- Pounce straight up and down over the stencil.
- When you are have the color the way you like it, use a little fabric glue and pounce it around the edge of the lip.
- Then sprinkle the glitter just on the edge, to give it that 3D effect.
- Let that dry really well (4- 5 hours), then gently shake off the extra glitter.
- *Wait 48 to 72 hours before washing
- Hang Dry No dryer.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Lots of <3,