Here are a couple of things about living in Florida.
#1. Fall does not really happen here until November.
#2. We seem to be able to wear summer stuff all year long.
#3 We crave for those one or two really cold days so that we can pull out all of the cute winter outfits that we spent way too much money on, and never seem to be able to wear.
This little tied shirt took me about 5 minutes to make. (Well 5 minutes after I had worked out all of the measurements and dimensions.)
I think this shirt in black with some jeans and heels would make a great date night shirt. Grab a statement necklace and you dress it up even more.
Want to see how easy it is to make this shirt? Full instructions are below.
Things you need.
- T-shirt *mine is a medium men's
- Fold the t- shirt in half.
- Measure about 2 inches down under the arm for the first point.
- Measure down every 4 inches and make a dot.
- In the middle of each 4 inches ( 2 inches) Measure in 3 and 1/2 inches, make a dot.
- Cut out the 4 triangles.
- Tie the points of the triangles.
The best part about this shirt is you can adjust the ties to fit your shape.
Have a beautiful day!