Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Easy Rhinestone Earrings DIY



 Need some quick earrings for that Halloween costume,
 or just to have some fun sparkly earrings in a flash?
Here is a super quick Rhinestone Earring  DIY!




 Tutorial 
Things you need.
  1.  Rhinestones *Michales, Wal-Mart
  2. Earring back post *Michales, Wal-Mart
  3. Earring backs *Michales, Wal-Mart
  4. Aleene's Jewelry and Metal Glue

 Place a drop of glue on the back of your Rhinestone.
 Place your back on top of that.
Let dry at least one hour.


New earring's  to wear.
Happy Day!
Lots of <3.
Anne

For more DIY
Check out my Pinterest page
or my Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!