Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, January 20, 2014

Gold, Glitter Heart, Sweatshirt

I Love the Big Glitter Hearts on shirts. 
I thought a Gold Glitter heart on a beige sweat shirt would be versatile enough to wear anytime.


 
Tutorial 
Things you need.
  1. Sweatshirt
  2. Scissors
  3. Tulip Glitter Transfer
  4.  2 Studs *(Optional) Hobby Lobby
  5. Iron
 Cut off your collar.

Cut off your sleeves. I leave enough sleeve to roll up.
 I folded a piece of paper in half and cut out a heart as my template.
Place the template on your glitter paper and trace it.
 Cut it out.
 I took two studs and placed them on the seams around the collar.
You could also hand sew this just to keep the seams from coming apart.


 Place the glue side, of your transfer, down on your shirt.
Cover your shirt with a cloth and using a dry iron, 
iron over your glitter transfer for 40 seconds or until it adheres.

 When you wash this wash in cold water and hang dry.
Be creative and use any color.
Have a wonderful day.
Lots of <3,
Anne
Here are a few other Heart shirt Ideas.
HERE

 
HERE

HERE

HERE
<3

9 comments:

  1. Do you have to wash and dry the sweatshirt first? Also...just because I like the way your fits....what size sweatshirt do you buy and is it a Men's or Women's size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wearing a Men's Medium.:) It is always better to was and dry your shirts first.
      Have a fantastic day Karen

      Delete
  2. That is lovely, and i like how you have made it more feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.
    Greenie Dresses for Less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I need to get on this iron-on situation...I love love love glittery things, but hate glitter all over! This looks like a great solution...genius per usual dear Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamillah :) I hope all is well in your life.Love you!

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!