Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, November 22, 2013

Side Tied Shirt,DIY

Need a quick shirt for a party a just something different to go out in?
 You could make one in minutes with a pair of scissors.

Things you need.
  1. Scissors 
  2. Tee-shirt* mine is a men's medium 
 Lay out your shirt


Cut the sleeves apart
Tie both cut pieces to the side.
the best part is they are adjustable to you.
Now you have a new shirt in just minutes.
Wear it with your favorite jeans.
I think I am going to stud this one with some rhinestones.
Have a beautiful day.
Lots of <3


  1. awesome!! I've linked to your tutorial over at Craft Gossip: http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-no-sew-one-shoulder-t-shirt-refashion/2013/11/22/

  2. Making this tomorrow! So super cute!! :-)

  3. do you use a shirt that's your size, or a size or two bigger?

  4. How much bigger should the shirt be for it to not be too small when you tie the section over?

    1. Good morning, I would do one size up from your regular size. The size I used for this project was a men's medium.
      I hope this helped, have a beautiful day.

  5. So making this for tomorrow with my college tee... Thanks for sharing!


I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!