Things you need
- Chain- I used a small chain (different kinds for variations)* Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Clasp * Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Small Jump rings ( about 30)* Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Medium jump rings (3)* Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Head pins (about 12)* Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Pliers* Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Silver Spacer beads (about 12)* Wal-Mart, Michaels
- Small charm or bead * Wal-Mart, Michaels
Measure your chain about 14 inches.
Measure your chain fringe.
I used about thirty pieces of chain mostly scrap pieces I had no use for .
I had my longest chain at 4 inches,
I made all the other pieces of chain gradually shorter from the middle out to the end.
using your pliers, add your two medium jump rings to the ends of your chain
and the the clasp to one side.
Add your small jump rings to your chain fringe, then
start building your necklace the longest pieces in the middle
and working your way to the shortest pieces at the end.
build it to the look you want.
On the ends of some of the chain I placed a small silver spacer bead for texture.
I placed my head pins through the beads
Using my pliers I cut off the end.
With my pliers I made a small circle.
I added them to the end of some of the chain.
on the back of the necklace add another piece of chain about 1 1/2 inches long
then add a charm on the end of it.
Now I am going to go make a bracelet to match.
Have a beautiful day.
Lots of <3,