Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, October 17, 2011

Project Re-Style #40 Black Tee turned into an off the shoulder, lace, collar shirt



 Welcome, everyone, to my 40th Re-Style.  
WOW 4-0,  only 12 left to do in this year, and I will have reached the goal I made for myself
of 52 re-styles, in 52 weeks.  I just want to take a minute to thank all of my Blog Family for being so supportive and so very kind.  You are all so very wonderful, and I can not thank you enough for all the wonderful energy you send my way..
Thank you , Thank you!!
 I think this is one of the pieces that I am going to put in the art show that I was asked 
to be involved in
I am super excited about that.
OK, let 's get to the Re-Style.
. Do you have a million doilies sitting around in a drawer like I do? Well it is time to bring them out and let them live.  Recreate them into wearable pieces of art. Show off those beautiful pieces of antique work, don't keep them locked away in the dark, drawer.



Tutorial
Things you Need.

 1.Tee shirt
2. Pretty Doilies
3. Sewing Machine
4. Scissors
5.Needle and thread
 Wash and Dry your shirt.

1. Cut off your collar.
  Try your T-Shirt on and mark how wide you want your neck to be.
 2. Take the Doilie you want to use and fold it in half, then cut it carefully.
 3. Now you have two pieces for your collar.
4. Place the doilies on your shirt around the collar, Pin and sew at the top


5. For the little mini tie in between  the two doilie pieces . I just took some scrap t- shirt from the collar and folded it in half and tied a knot at the top. Then I hand stitched it to the shirt.

And that is all there is to it.




Now you have that beautiful doilie out of that dark drawer and enjoying the sunlight in
a little vintage, off the shoulder shirt.


40 down 12 to go
Click on the picture above
for all the details about 
Project Re-Style

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!
Lots of <3
Anne
Linking to
Craft-O-Maniac

12 comments:

  1. This is wonderful:)
    I must do it quickly:)
    I invite you when I change my blouse:)
    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah looks so so sweet! You totally take tees to another level my friend.

    PS My mama LOVES LOVES LOVES her new software!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found ur link love this! Ill have to try, thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 집에서 여유롭게 받을 수 있어 동탄출장마사지 이동 부담이 전혀 없었습니다. 용인출장마사지 서비스를 경험한 뒤 피로가 크게 줄고 몸의 균형이 좋아진 느낌이라 만족했습니다.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 시간 활용의 폭이 넓고 개인적인 일정과 조화를 이루기 쉬운 점이 장점입니다. 밤알바 관련 내용을 찾아보며 다양한 선택지를 확인할 수 있었고, 책임감 있게 계획한다면 경험과 실질적인 도움을 함께 얻을 수 있는 좋은 방법이라고 생각합니다.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 안정성과 편리함을 함께 갖춘 서비스라는 점이 매력적입니다. 상품권매입 과정은 이해하기 쉽고, 필요한 지원이 제공되어 누구나 간단하게 활용할 수 있습니다.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 평소보다 더욱 알뜰하게 이용할 수 있는 점이 가장 좋았습니다. 컬쳐랜드 통해 합리적인 소비가 가능했고, 간편한 절차와 폭넓은 활용성 덕분에 여러 상황에서 유용하게 사용할 수 있었습니다.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 디지털 콘텐츠나 온라인 서비스의 소액 구매를 편리하게 처리할 수 있다는 점에서 실용성이 돋보이는 결제 방식입니다. 소액결제 접근이 간편하고 처리 과정이 빠른 편이라는 장점이 있으며, 이용 전 조건과 비용을 꼼꼼히 확인하고 정해진 한도 안에서 필요한 만큼만 사용하는 것이 중요합니다.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 평소 어깨와 허리 주변의 피로가 자주 느껴졌는데 차분하게 관리받으며 긴장을 풀 수 있어 좋았습니다. 출장마사지 이용은 이동 부담 없이 편안한 장소에서 진행할 수 있어 시간 활용이 효율적이고, 바쁜 하루 속에서도 충분한 휴식을 마련하는 데 도움이 되었습니다.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!