Hey Everyone, I hope you are all well and pushing though this very challenging time in our lives. Praying for each and every one of you.
In my world we are all fine and learning everyday how to focus on positive change and growth from within. This has all definitely and forever changed me . I hope it has been more of a positive than a negative for you as well.
Most of the inspiration I get for my posts comes from Pinterest. You know, the late sleepless nights when you pick up your phone and go to the most positive thing you can find, for me that is Pinterest. My first thought, when I saw this shirt was "Wow, that is so cute!" Then "Wow, How I could make that?" At first, I thought I was going to have to sew it, but then I figured out a way to
make it a no sew.
It is a perfect workout shirt and I will be wearing it out on my next workout day.
Things You Need.
- Tee Shirt
- Mark and Cut the collar into a V.
- Cut the sleeves as the lines direct in the picture above.
- Flip the shirt over and cut the shirt as the lines direct.
- This is how the shirt will look after the second cuts.
- Cut a line straight down the middle of the back
- Fold in half and cut a curved line
- Now Cut only the back as the Lines direct.
- It will look like this
- Here is the front
- Criss cross and tie the straps together