Summer is Coming and Tee Shirts will be a staple in our summer wardrobe. One of my favorite things to do is re-design simple tees to spice them up and make them fun to wear. This Design was a request from my beautiful 2nd cousin. This Criss-Cross Cutout may look difficult but it is really easy. My only suggestion would be to buy a small sharp pair of scissors.
I hope All of you are doing well, I am sending out my love and prayers to anyone struggling, or just needing a hug. Life can be so hard sometimes, but you are strong and you can pull through. Reach out to friends and family, they are there for you and they love you and so do I.
Things You Need
- Small Scissors
- Fold the tee in half and mark the middle
- Mark where the start of the v will be
- I measured 3 inched down from the top of the shirt.
- Mark where the point of the V will be
- Draw a line to connect the V on both sides of the tee.
- Draw 3 X's in the center of the V
- Make them about one wide: color them in with chalk
- Carefully Cutout the NON colored part of the Tee
Roll up the sleeves and you are Finished.