Right now I am nursing a pretty good cold so I hope over the next few days i will be able to create about 4 more heart Diy's Just in time for Valentine's Day.<3 I have Linked all of the Supplies in the Things you need list.
Sending Love to all of you!
Things You Need
- Felting Sponge: HERE Hobby Lobby
- Felting Needles HERE Hobby Lobby
- Felting Wool: Red, Pink, White: HERE Hobby Lobby
- Sweater Target
- Large Heart Cookie Cutter
- Decide where you would like the heart to go
- Place the foam in between the sweater
- Place the cookie cutter on top of the foam board
- Pull out the wool and pull it apart
- Gather the wool and place it on the top of the heart insied the cookie cutter
- Start needling the felt through the sweater
- Gradually add the pink working down to the white
- Keep adding wool and needling until you get the effect you want.
- Too smooth out the wool you can Spritz with water and Iron it out.
- I left mine untouched.
Love is in the Air Breath it in.
I've never tried felting, but you make it look so easy. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
It is really easy and very relaxing to do. Thank you Linda you are so very Sweet.Delete
This is lovely, we'll try this to my shirt at home soon. Thank you for sharing this valuable post.ReplyDelete
Very creative! Each of your projects is brilliant. I like to browse your blog very much. As for me, a very classic and great sweaterReplyDelete
CTNBEE | ctnbee.com/en/printing-on-knitted-fabrics
Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore Bespoke TailorReplyDelete
Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore Custom Tailor
Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore Ambfa Tailor
Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore Tailor in Bangkok
Tips about bespoke clothes from the best tailor in Bangkok --> best tailor in Bangkok