Day Seven Of My Twelve Days Of Christmas Crafting.I was going to try and post everyday but I quickly found that if I want ...Any... sleep that is not possible.
I promise there will be Twelve before Christmas. Only Five left to go.
These are cute little combs you can put in your hair for that touch of Christmas Red.
I have been wanting to make them ever since my daughter made this beautiful Sea Foam Green Bow Barrette.
This project would be great for a little girls hair, to go with that cute Christmas dress.
Things You Need
- Red Velvet Ribbon 3/4 inch wide
- Comb or Barrette
- Hot Glue
- Cut the ribbon in 4 different sizes
- One the length of the comb about 3 inches
- One 2 1/2 inches ( which is the tail of the ribbon)
- One about 6 inches for the bow( it might change depending on how big you want the bow)
- One about 1 inch (to wrap around the middle of the bow.)
- Place hot glue on the top of the comb.
- Place the ribbon on the comb.
- For the bow.
- Take the 6 inch strip fold in half.
- Place some Hot Glue in the middle.
- Fold each end to the middle.
- Take the one inch strip.
- Place some glue on the back.
- Wrap the ribbon around the center.
- For the tail.
- Cut the 2 1/2 piece of ribbon in half and trim the ends in a v shape.
- Glue to the back of the Bow.
- Take the bow and Hot glue it to the comb.
I can imagine these little Bows in all kinds of beautiful colors, to match everything.
Love to you all,