I always have ideas running around in my head on how to change up my tee-shirts. I guess this comes from me not wanting to wear the same shirt everyday.
This was an idea had about two months ago and it turned out exactly how I saw it in my head. Although this shirt does look difficult to make, it really isn't, just a little sewing involved .
Slowly but surely I am getting back to regular posting. It's been quite the year.
Things You Need.
- Fold the shirt in half.
- Trace a curve on the bottom of the shirt.
- Cut where you made the line
- Cut the sleeves off the front of the shirt.
- Turn the shirt over and cut where I marked the lines.
- Cut a line down the middle of the back of the shirt.
- Fold the shirt in half placing the two back pieces together.
- Cut 8 even strips.
- Weave the strips
- Gather the cut strips and pin to the collar
- Sew the strips to the collar
- Trim off all the excess.
I am currently working on a video for this shirt.
I am hoping that will be up very soon.
Have a Beautiful Day.